LucidWorks and Apache Lucene/Solr Resources
The Reference Materials section provides all developers access to the most in-depth information about installing, configuring and using Solr and LucidWorks Search. Here you will find comprehensive documentaions, reference guide, tutorials, books thats related to the Lucene/Solr and LucidWorks community.
For more detailed technical information, go to the LucidWorks Documentation website.
- Getting Started with LucidWorks Search
- Programmer's Guide: Using LucidWorks Search to add Search to your Web Application
- Applying Social Strategies to Search Results with LucidWorks Search
- Apache Lucene/Solr or LucidWorks Search: How to Choose the Right Platform
- Crowd Sourcing Reflected Intelligence Using Search and Big Data
- Building a Framework for Big Data Analytics
- Computing for Disasters: Saving Lives with Big Data
- The Intersection of Search, Analytics, and Big Data
Clients & Monitoring
Books & Publications
- Taming Text Find, Organize, and Manipulate Content by Grant S. Ingersoll and Thomas S. Morton
- Solr in Action by Tim Potter
- Lucene in Action, Second Edition by Erik Hatcher, Michael McCandless and Otis Gospodnetić