Getting Support For Open Source Search
Commercial Support Offerings
For customers that need enterprise-grade technical support for LucidWorks Search or Lucene/Solr applications, LucidWorks Technical Support programs provide the assurance you need to deploy business-critical applications built on open source technology.
All Technical Support programs include the following services:
- Time-critical problem resolution and incident management with a response time of 4 hours, delivering fast cycle times for production problems.
- Telephone support during coverage hours to file a support case, or get direct assistance.
- Flexible, web-based Case Management—log support cases directly into the LucidWorks CRM system. 24x7 account access to monitor the status of filed cases. Submit tickets online or by e-mail.
- Updates and Upgrades to Software—Receive updates and upgrades to the LucidWorks Search software (or certified distributions of Apache Lucene/Solr). Proactive notification of new releases.
- Bug Fixes—Receive bug fixes for LucidWorks Search, certified distributions, or for non-certified Lucene version 1.4 or later and the non-certified Solr 1.1 or later.
Local Business Hours or Global 24x7
Production support is available for Lucene/Solr and LucidWorks Search. For many search-based applications, regular business hours support via an Production Support Subscription is appropriate.
For applications that need the added assurance of global, round-the-clock support, LucidWorks 24x7 Production Support Subscriptions provide the same caliber of support in a more comprehensive time frame. Any time of day or night, weekends or holidays, we will have a search engineer available to help work through your issues, with incident management SLA-based support during business hours.
How To Buy
Support programs are delivered through a complete selection of subscription packages for LucidWorks Search, Solr and Lucene. For more information please contact Sales.